News Day

 Wednesday 27th April 2022

LO: To evaluate and review our News day project

   

What I did -

Our report was about the win of the pasty competition at Eden Project , My part of our report was to introduce and tell the story to our viewers.


Which part I  enjoyed most -

The part I enjoyed most was writing our script because we had a few issues writing it at first but then we persevered and it came out okay.


What part I least enjoyed -

The part I least enjoyed was going on camera , because I didn't act professional  as i should've been instead I fidgeted a lot and kept looking around, when I should of just look at the camera and stayed still.


What skills I learned and developed -

I learned that it wasn't too bad to present myself on camera.


What I  learnt about the news process -

I think i learnt that it is quite difficult to read from a board quickly without any second tries 

 What id do if I did it again -

Id focus more on keeping a straight face and looking directly at the camera.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skills Development Photoshop Intro